Neil brings to clients 25 years of experience in engineering design, project management, and business advisory. His extensive background allows clients to tap into real-world experience when planning capital infrastructure projects, developing business cases, and considering procurement alternatives.
In an ever-changing environment, Neil has had many successes delivering projects within various delivery models. He brings expertise in strategic planning, identifying and implementing solutions for clients whether working within the traditional “design-bid-build” procurement model, or the “Private-Public-Partnership” one.
Neil believes in the value of mentorship. In the past 10 years, he has successfully mentored Engineers-in-Training and Project Managers, building strong and cohesive project teams.Back
- George Massey Tunnel Replacement Project
- Director, Technical Services
- South Fraser Perimeter Road
- Engineering Manager & Technical Director
- Fredericton-Moncton Highway Project
- Project Advisor & Senior Project Manager